The 30th National Congress of Parasitology and Global Summit for Malaria Elimination will be a three-day event that will offer various sessions on latest advances in translational aspects of parasitology research, including malaria elimination.
Topics for malaria conference include:
- High throughput approaches to control malaria
- Targeting Plasmodium biology
- Chemotherapeutic intervention strategies and drug resistance
- Signaling mechanisms and host parasite interaction
- Genetic control mechanisms and epigenetic regulation
- Mechanisms of invasion and egress of malaria parasite