Global Health Security Conference 2022
28 June - 1 July 2022
Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre, Singapore
GHS 2022 will promote a dynamic and contemporary program that will include a mixture of keynote panel presentations, dedicated sessions, and lively discussions and debate on the challenges that impact global health security.
The 4-day conference will also include a series of workshops, side-events and panels.
On 1 July, MMV will co-host a side event with the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration and Shin Poong Pharmaceutical. The event, Development and Delivery of Antimalarial Innovations: an insurance policy for health security, will feature discussions on:
- the vital role of antimalarial medicines in contributing to disease eradication and global health security
- lessons on what must be overcome in deploying innovative antimalarial medicine from the experience with Pyramax
- regulatory support for systems strengthening and product access in the Indo-Pacific region.
- Joan Herbert, Senior Director, Business Development, MMV
- Su Mi Oh, Director, Global Sales Marketing, Shin Poong Pharmaceutical
- Paul Huleatt, Strategic Partnerships and Program Implementation Lead, Indo-Pacific RSP, RSSM, Therapeutic Goods Administration