50th Annual Conference of the European Teratology Society
Sunday 25th until Wednesday 28th September 2022
The key sessions for the European Teratology Society (ETS) 2022 include:
- Educational course:
- Reproductive System
- Clinical trials in pregnant women and children
- Neurobehavioral effects on Development
- Nanoparticles and development
- Regulatory challenges in DART data interpretation
- The programme will also include:
- The ETS/BDRP debate on “Read-Across for DART”
- The ETS President’s award lecture
- The ETS/Elsevier best manuscript presentation
- Free communication and poster presentations will provide opportunity for all participants to present and discuss their activities.
Visit the ETS 2022 website for more information.