- Research & Development
- About us
- Invest in us
- Malaria & medicines
Essential information for scientists
Over the last 10 years MMV has nurtured and developed productive partnerships with clinicians and scientists from both the public and private sectors. The strength of MMV’s product development partnership model and rigorous portfolio management make MMV a highly cost-effective and productive R&D organization. Below you will find all you need to know about working with MMV.
Call for proposals − now open for 2013
MMV normally has a call for proposals in the first quarter of each year, which is posted on our website along with instructions and application templates. Our 11th call for proposals will close 15 March 2013.
- Compound progression criteria [PDF: 100Kb, 8 pages]
- Description of roles [PDF: 30Kb, 2 pages]
- Development of combination therapies for the treatment of uncomplicated P. falciparum malaria [PDF: 203Kb, 15 pages]
- Strategy for the selection and early development of combination drugs for the treatment of uncomplicated P. falciparum malaria [PDF: 211Kb, 18 pages]
- Target product profiles
The frontrunner templates are an aid for the project team to evaluate frontrunner compounds against the criteria associated with the next project milestone. They allow the team to clearly see the breadth and level of expectations regarding the assays and data required.
- Frontrunner template: validated hits [XLS: 25Kb, 3 pages]
- Frontrunner template: early leads [XLS: 25Kb, 3 pages]
- Frontrunner template: late leads [XLS: 25Kb, 3 pages]
- Frontrunner template: preclinical [XLS: 25Kb, 3 pages]
- Zero indirect cost (no overhead) policy [PDF: 25Kb, 1 page]
- MMV and intellectual property rights [PDF: 30Kb, 3 pages]
- MMV publication policy [PDF: 40Kb, 1 page]
- MMV quality policy [PDF: 90Kb, 1 page]