Essential information for scientists
The strength of MMV’s product development partnership model and rigorous portfolio management make MMV a highly cost-effective and productive R&D organization. Below you will find all you need to know about working with MMV.
MMV has a call for proposals in the first quarter of each year. Our 14th call for proposals is now open. Deadline: 25 March 2016.
TPPs & TCPs
MMV's Target Product Profiles & Target Candidate Profiles highlight the needs in designing the next generation of medicines for malaria control and eradication.
- Description of roles [PDF: 30Kb, 2 pages]
- Development of combination therapies for the treatment of uncomplicated P. falciparum malaria [PDF: 203Kb, 15 pages]
- Strategy for the selection and early development of combination drugs for the treatment of uncomplicated P. falciparum malaria [PDF: 120Kb, 9 pages]
The frontrunner templates are an aid for the project team to evaluate frontrunner compounds against the criteria associated with the next project milestone. They allow the team to clearly see the breadth and level of expectations regarding the assays and data required.
- Frontrunner template: validated hits [XLS: 268Kb]
- Frontrunner template: early leads [XLS: 25Kb]
- Frontrunner template: late leads [XLS: 25Kb]
- Frontrunner template: preclinical [XLS: 100Kb]
MMV believes in transparency. Visit our policies page to view our policies, principles and other key information about working in partnership with us.
The ChEMBL database contains compounds, targets and assays related to malaria